Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New York Fashion Week: Spring 2014

Today I broke one of my own rules by wearing sweatpants not only in public, but in Downtown Denver. However, I think I should be able to get away with it considering today was my first day of track practice at what seemed to be the crack of dawn. On another note, as promised I am back for my second day of posting about New York Fashion Week: Spring 2014. So today I planned on posting my 10 favorite looks, but in no order because choosing just  10 was hard enough. Yet it seems that I couldn’t even choose just 10 because somehow I ended up with 13… I guess the more the merrier, so here are my 13 favorite looks from New York Fashion Week: Spring 2014.







Badgley Mischka
Simplistic and Stunning 








Christian Siriano
Elegant and Classic










 








  


 Jenny Packham
Bold and Embellished






















 Marc by Marc Jacobs
Eye Catching and Edgy

















 Marissa Webb
Feminine and Bold






  
Michael Kors
Furry and Classic



 



















  Marchesa 
Sheer and Embellished










 Naeem Khan
Understated and Stunning






 















 Nicole Miller
Floral and Loud




















 Oscar de la Renta
Printed and Bold
















 Oscar de la Renta
Eye Catching and Wow!









 Prabal Gurung
Mismatched and Edgy












 Ralph Lauren
Simple and Classic


















 In all honesty I don’t think this is a complete list of all my favorites, but this would be quite a novel if I posted all of them. In the comments tell me about your favorite looks from New York Fashion Week: Spring 2014. You can even link me to a picture of your favorite looks so I can truly absorb the beauty. Until tomorrow…

Fashionately,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment